When connecting Facebook Pages to Databox, you may not see all the Facebook Pages you are Admin for as an option in the connection window. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this and get all Pages displayed in the connection window in Databox.
- Click on the arrow in the top right of your Facebook Account and navigate to the Settings & Privacy > Settings
- Navigate to the Apps and Websites page in the Facebook Pages Account
- In the Active section, if Databox is listed, check the checkbox
5. Navigate to the Business Integrations page in your Facebook Pages Account
6. In the Active section, find Databox and check the checkbox
7. Click the blue Remove button and remove the app
8. In Databox, navigate to Data Sources and click + New Connection
9. Type Facebook Pages in the search bar and click on the green Connect button
10. In the Authorization Window, select Databox permissions for Facebook Pages by turning on/off toggle for a specific permission. Click Done and confirm that the appropriate Facebook Page is granted access.
11. Select the appropriate Facebook Page that you want to connect to Databox. The Facebook Pages available on this list are based on the Facebook Pages you granted access to in step 10