Databox’s Generative AI functionality provides you with comprehensive performance summaries along with tailored recommendations on how to improve performance. In this article, we will dig deeper into how you can access and use these performance summaries for Goals to make efficient data-driven decisions.
Learn more about how Databox’s Generative AI works here.
Databox's Generative AI feature is available on Growth and Premium plans. Request a trial of Databox's Generative AI by following these steps.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- How to access Performance Summaries of Goals
- How to use Performance Summaries of Goals
- Additional Information
How to access Performance Summaries of Goals
Navigate to Goals. Hover over the Goal you want to view the Performance Summary of, and click the Performance Indicator. This will open the Performance Summary of that specific Goal.
How to use Performance Summaries of Goals
- A) Data Source and Metric Name: This shows the name of your Data Source and Metric of the Goal.
- B) Data Summary: Data summary offers a concise performance overview of the Goal Data Summary includes current data for the date range that is chosen for the Metric compared to the previous period.
Pro Tip: You can set weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly Goals for Metrics. Learn how to set Date Ranges for Goals here.
- C) Performance Indicator: The Performance Indicator will change colors depending on your performance:
Green Indicator: Goal likely to be hit.
Orange: At risk of achieving the goal
Red: Goal unlikely to be hit.
Blue: Unable to evaluate the goal
Not enough data or error with data
- D) Recommendations: You will get three general suggestions on how to improve the performance of the Metric that you have set your Goal for.
Pro Tip: By clicking on the blue View more insights button, you will access the Metric Detail Page of the Metric.
- E) View more insights: Click on the blue View more insights button to access the Metric Detail Page of the Metric.
- F) Reload: Click on the Reload icon to reload the Performance Summary.
- There is a daily limit of 20 Performance Summaries per user and a limit of 100 Performance Summaries per account. If you have reached your daily limit of AI-powered Performance Summaries, then you will need to wait until the next day to generate additional Performance Summaries. Please contact our Support Team via chat if you need additional assistance.
- There is a monthly limit of 600 Performance Summaries per account. If you have reached your monthly limit of AI-powered Performance Summaries, then you will need to wait until the next month to generate additional Performance Summaries. Please contact our Support Team via chat if you need additional assistance