IN THIS ARTICLE
- How to access Custom Metrics and Metric Builder for Klaviyo
- How to use the Metric Builder for Klaviyo
- How to create a Custom Klaviyo Metric [Example]
- How to add a Custom Klaviyo Metric to a Databoard
How to access Custom Metrics and Metric Builder for Klaviyo
Navigate to Metrics > Custom Metrics to access the Metric Builder for Klaviyo. Click the green + New Custom Metric button and select your connected Klaviyo Account from the Data Source drop-down list.
Metric Builder is available on the Professional and higher plans. Request a trial of Metric Builder by following these steps.
How to use the Metric Builder for Klaviyo
If "Clicked Email" is selected as the Metric, "Total" Measurement would return the Total Number of Emails Clicks tracked, while "Unique" Measurement would return the number of Emails Clicked by Unique recipients. Selecting "Value" as the Measurement will return the dollar amount associated with Metrics like "Ordered Products."
How to create a Custom Klaviyo Metric [Example]
In this example, we'll create a Custom Metric to report on the number of orders that we've fulfilled.
- Navigate to Data Manager >Custom Metrics
- Click the green + New Custom Metric button
- Select the appropriate Klaviyo Data Source
- In order to accurately explain what this Custom Metric is reporting on, we'll name the Custom Metric "Total Fulfilled Orders
- We'll select Fulfilled Order from the Metric drop-down list
- We want to view the total number of orders that have been fulfilled, so we'll choose Total as the Measurement
- Based on our reporting cycle, we'll select weekly and monthly Date Range options for our Custom Metric
- Click Preview data to generate a Data Preview of the Custom Metric.
- Once we confirm that these are the results we're looking for, we'll click Save to save the Custom Metric
How to add a Custom Klaviyo Metric to a Databoard
Learn how to add a Custom Metric to a Databoard here.