- Access Custom Metrics and Metric Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Workflows)
- Use the Metric Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Workflows)
- Create a Custom Workflow Metric [Example]
- Add a Custom Workflow Metric to a Databoard
- Additional Information
How to access Custom Metrics and Metric Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Workflows)
Navigate to Metrics > Custom Metrics to access the Metric Builder for HubSpot Marketing. Click the green + Create Custom Metric button and select your connected HubSpot Marketing Account from the Data Source drop-down list. Select the Workflows button.
Metric Builder is available on the Professional and higher plans. Request a trial of Metric Builder by following these steps.
How to use the Metric Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Workflows)
How to create a Custom Workflow Metric [Example]
In this example, we'll create a Custom Metric to return the number of Active Emails for Account Progress Promo that we are planning to send to our customers.
- Navigate to Metrics > Custom Metrics
- Click the green + New Custom Metric button
- Select the appropriate HubSpot Marketing Data Source and the Workflows button
- We will select Account Progress Promo Send from the Workflow dropdown list
- Since we want to track Active Emails that are enrolled in the Workflow, we'll select Active Enrolled as the Metric
- In order to accurately explain what this Custom Metric is reporting on, we'll name the Custom Metric # Active Emails for Account Progress Promo
- Click Preview data to generate a Data Preview of the Custom Metric
- Once we confirm that these are the results we're looking for, we'll click Save to save the Custom Metric
How to add a Custom Workflow Metric to a Databoard
- Open the selected Databoard in the Databox Designer, or create a new Databoard.
- Drag and drop a blank Datablock onto the Databoard from the Visualization Library.
- Select the appropriate HubSpot Marketing Data Source from the righthand Datablock Settings panel. This must be the same HubSpot Marketing Account that was selected when creating the Custom Metric.
- Select the Custom tab at the top of the Metric drop-down list.
- Select the Custom Metric name to populate the Datablock.
- Custom Metrics build by this Metric Builder are reporting on total current metric values.