- Access Custom Metrics and Metric Builder for Eventbrite
- Use the Metric Builder for Eventbrite
- Create a Custom Eventbrite Metric [Example]
- Add a Custom Eventbrite Metric to a Databoard
- Additional Information
How to access Custom Metrics and Metric Builder for Eventbrite
Navigate to Metrics > Custom Metrics to access the Metric Builder for Eventbrite. Click the green +New Custom Metric button and select your connected Eventbrite Account from the Data Source drop-down list.
Metric Builder is available on the Professional and higher plans. Request a trial of Metric Builder by following these steps.
How to create a Custom Eventbrite Metric [Example]
In this example, we'll create a Custom Metric to report on "Job Role" responses for a recent seminar.
- Navigate to Metrics > Custom Metrics
- Click the green + New Custom Metric button
- Select the appropriate Eventbrite Data Source
- We'll enter Job Role as the Custom Metric Name
- The Question we want to report on responses for is Please state your job role
- Click Preview data to generate a Data Preview of the Custom Metric
- Once we confirm that these are the results we're looking for, we'll click Save to save the Custom Metric
How to add a Custom Eventbrite Metric to a Databoard
Learn how to add a Custom Metric to a Databoard here.