How to set the first day of the week
By default, the first day of the week is set to Sunday. This is significant for all Date Ranges that use week references, like "This Week," "Last Week," and "Week to Date."
To customize the start of the week, navigate to Account > Account Details and choose from the First Day of the Week drop-down list.
How to set time zones
The Account time zone can be set to optimize notifications for Scorecards, Scheduled Snapshots, and Alerts to your profile.
Data Source time zones help determine the sync schedule. For Free Accounts, data syncs daily at 3 AM based on the Data Source time zone.
IN THIS SECTION
How to set your Account time zone
To customize the Account time zone, navigate to Account > My Profile and choose from the Time zone drop-down list.
How to set Data Source time zones
Due to API limitations, we're unable to customize the time zone settings for all Data Sources. In these cases, you will not see the Set data timezone option in the Data Source Settings drop-down list. Depending on the Data Source, data will either sync in the time zone of the Account itself (i.e., the timezone of your Google Analytics Account), or in UTC time zone.
IN THIS SECTION
How to set a Data Source time zone
- Navigate to the Data Manager
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside the Details button to open the Data Source Settings.
- Select Set data timezone to open the Data Source Time Zone window.
- Choose your time zone from the Time Zone drop-down list, or click Use my timezone to set your current time zone.
- Click the Purge data checkbox to purge any historical data and updating syncing to the selected timezone.
- Pro Tip : Some Metrics don't have historical data available and purging a Data Source can result in the loss of all data accumulated for a Metric in Databox.
- Click the green Save button to save your new timezone selection.
What time zone does each Data Source sync in?
The table below outlines the time zone that each Data Source syncs in. "User Time Zone" means the time zone is set in the Data Source itself. For example, if your HubSpot Marketing Account is set in EST, your data will sync with Databox in EST. "EST / User" means the default time zone is set to EST, but you can specify a time zone in Databox to customize the data syncs if you see fit.