In this document, we'll walk through how to restrict access and set permissions for connected Data Sources in your Databox Account.
- Navigate to Data Sources
- Find the Data Source you'd like to set access permissions for, using the Search bar, if necessary
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Edit button in the row where the Data Source is listed
- Select Data permissions
- To limit access to the Data Source, select Only selected users
- Use the checkboxes to indicate which users in your Account have access to the Data Source. Admins have access to all Data Sources in the Account, so you can only edit the permission settings for Users and Editors
- Click the green Save button to save the Data Source permissions