In this article, we'll walk through how to restrict access and set permissions for connected Data Sources in your Databox Account.
- In your Databox Analytics Account and navigate to Account > Account Management. This will open the Account Management Application.
- Navigate to the Administration section and click on Data Manager.
- Find the Data Source you'd like to set access permissions for, using the Search bar, if necessary
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside the Details button to open the Data Source Settings.
- Select User permissions
- To limit access to the Data Source, uncheck
- Use the checkboxes to indicate which users in your Account have access to the Data Source. Unselect a checkbox of the user you want to limit the access for.
- Pro Tip: Admins have access to all Data Sources in the Account, so you can only edit the permission settings for Users and Editors
- Click the green Select option button to save the Data Source permissions