You can enhance your Databoards with logos and colors to make Databoards more functional and personalized.
How to customize Databoard logos
- Open the selected Databoard in the Designer, or create a new Databoard
- Click on the Databox logo in the bottom lefthand corner of your Databoard
- Click Upload new
- Select the correct logo file from your computer. Logos must be at least 400px wide. JPGs, PNGs and GIFs are supported.
- Click Open
- In the Crop Image window, you can reposition, crop, or zoom in on your selected logo
- Click the blue Crop image button to save the logo to your Databoard
Pro Tip: To upload a background image, click on the Visual Settings icon in the top toolbar. Next to the Background Image text, click on the Add Photo field and select the appropriate image file from your computer. Background images must be at least 1920px wide, but no larger than 8 MB. JPGs, PNGs and GIFs are supported.
How to customize Databoard colors
Pro Tip: To directly enter a hex code for your background color, click on the Visual Settings icon in the top toolbar. Scroll to the bottom of the Background color drop-down list and select Custom. This will expose a new field where you can manually enter a hex code.
4. Next, you'll want to choose your Chart Themes. Chart Themes are the colors that will be displayed for lines on Line Charts, bars on Bar Charts, slices in a Pie Chart, etc.
Pro Tip: Learn how to further brand and whitelabel your Databoards here.