- Connect Vimeo OTT to Databox
- Access pre-built Vimeo OTT Templates
- Build a Databoard using Vimeo OTT data
- Additional Information
How to connect Vimeo OTT to Databox
IN THIS SECTION
- How much historical data is synced when you first connect Vimeo OTT to Databox?
- What time zone does Vimeo OTT data sync in?
How to connect Vimeo OTT to Databox?
To connect a Vimeo OTT Account in Databox, go to Data Source Connections > + New connection. Type Vimeo OTT in the search bar and click on the green Connect button.
This will open the Authorization window, which is where you will be prompted to enter a Name for your Vimeo OTT connection in Databox, e.g. Tory's Vimeo OTT Account.
Next, enter the API key from within your Vimeo OTT portal. API keys can be created on the Platforms page of your Vimeo OTT CMS.
How much historical data is synced when you first connect Vimeo OTT to Databox?
When you connect a new Vimeo OTT Data Source in Databox, no historical data is initially synced.
Pro Tip: Once your Vimeo OTT Data Source is connected and actively syncing data, we store the data that's collected in our own database. This allows us to accumulate more data over time as more data syncs are made so that you can report on more historical Vimeo OTT data in your Databox reports. Learn more here.
What time zone does Vimeo OTT data sync in?
Vimeo OTT data is synced in EST.
How to access pre-built Vimeo OTT Templates
- Navigate to Databoards > Public Templates
- In the Data Source drop-down list, select Vimeo OTT
- To view a preview of the Template populated with dummy data, click Preview
- To pull the Template into your Account and re-populate it with your own Vimeo OTT data, click Use Template
- Select the appropriate Vimeo OTT Data Source from the drop-down list to complete the process. The Databoard will be re-populated with data from the selected Vimeo OTT Account and can be found on the Databoards page
Pro Tip: Once the Databoard is available on the Databoards page, it is completely disconnected from the public Template. Therefore, you can further customize this Databoard to meet your specific needs using the Designer.
Popular Vimeo OTT Templates
How to build a Databoard using Vimeo OTT data
IN THIS SECTION
Popular Vimeo OTT Metrics
View a full list of Vimeo OTT Metrics available in Databox here.
How to build a Databoard
- Navigate to Databoards > + New Databoard > Start Blank
- Click on the Datablock Library icon on the lefthand side of the Designer
- Select the appropriate Vimeo OTT Account from the Data Source drop-down list in the Datablock Library
- View the list of pre-built Vimeo OTT Datablocks in the Datablock Library. Drag and drop your selected Datablock onto your Databoard
- If a pre-built Datablock isn't available for your use case, click on the Visualization Types icon under the Datablock Library icon
- View the list of Visualizations available in Databox. Drag and drop your selected Visualization onto your Databoard
- Click on the Datablock on the Databoard to open the corresponding Datablock Settings on the righthand side of the Designer
- Select the appropriate Vimeo OTT Data Source and Metric in the righthand Datablock Settings. This will update the Datablock and it will populate the Datablock with the corresponding data
- Complete steps 4-8 until your Databoard is complete
Vimeo OTT Metrics that display data on videos will pull in data for up to 500 videos. If you have more videos, data for the additional videos will not be pulled into Databox. This applies to the following Metrics:
- Video Plays
- Video Plays by Video
- Video Finishes
- Video Finishes by Video