- Connect Klaviyo to Databox
- Access pre-built Klaviyo Templates
- Build a Databoard using Klaviyo data
- Use the Metric Builder for Klaviyo
- Additional Information
How to connect Klaviyo to Databox
IN THIS SECTION
- How much historical data is synced when you first connect Klaviyo to Databox?
- What time zone does Klaviyo data sync in?
How to connect Klaviyo to Databox
To connect a Klaviyo Account in Databox, go to Data Sources > + New connection. Type Klaviyo in the search bar and click on the green Connect button.
This will open the Activation window, which is where you will be prompted to enter your Klaviyo API Key. You can find your API Key in Klaviyo by navigating to Account > Settings > API Keys and click Create API Key.
Klaviyo supports dozens integrations, such as Amazon Marketplace, DonorPerfect, and Typeform. You can access data from these integrated platforms using the Metric Builder for Klaviyo. Learn more here.
How much historical data is synced when you first connect Klaviyo to Databox?
When you connect a new Klaviyo Data Source in Databox, 24 months worth of historical data is initially synced.
Certain Metrics may have more or less historical data available. For more information about the amount of historical data available for a specific Metric, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pro Tip: Once your Klaviyo Data Source is connected and actively syncing data, we store the data that's collected in our own database. This allows us to accumulate more data over time as more data syncs are made so that you can report on more historical Klaviyo data in your Databox reports. Learn more here.
What time zone does Klaviyo data sync in?
Klaviyo data is synced in UTC.
How to access pre-built Klaviyo Templates
- Navigate to Databoards > Public Templates
- In the Data Source drop-down list, select Klaviyo
- To view a preview of the Template populated with dummy data, click Preview
- To pull the Template into your Account and re-populate it with your own Klaviyo data, click Use Template
- Select the appropriate Klaviyo Data Source from the drop-down list to complete the process. The Databoard will be re-populated with data from the selected Klaviyo Account and can be found on the Databoards page
Pro Tip: Once the Databoard is available on the Databoards page, it is completely disconnected from the public Template. Therefore, you can further customize this Databoard to meet your specific needs using the Designer.
Popular Klaviyo Template
Klaviyo (email performance)
This Klaviyo dashboard template provides you with insights about your email open and click rates, subscribers growth, and email performance to grow your business - all in one place.
How to build a Databoard using Klaviyo data
- Navigate to Databoards > + New Databoard > Start Blank
- Click on the Metric Library icon on the left-hand side of the Designer
- Select the appropriate Klaviyo Account from the Data Source drop-down list in the Metric Library
- View the list of pre-built Klaviyo Datablocks in the Metric Library. Drag and drop your selected Datablock onto your Databoard
- If a pre-built Datablock isn't available for your use case, click on the Visualization Types icon under the Metric Library icon
- View the list of Visualizations available in Databox. Drag and drop your selected Visualization onto your Databoard
- Click on the Datablock on the Databoard to open the corresponding Datablock Editor on the right-hand side of the Designer
- Select the appropriate Klaviyo Data Source and Metric in the righthand Datablock Editor. This will update the Datablock, and it will populate the Datablock with the corresponding data
- Complete steps 4-8 until your Databoard is complete
Popular Klaviyo Metrics
|Received Emails||Opened Emails||Clicked Emails|
|Bounced Emails||Dropped Emails||New Members Subscribed to Lists|
View a full list of Klaviyo Metrics available in Databox here.
How to use the Metric Builder for Klaviyo
The Metric Builder for Klaviyo allows you to create Custom Metrics based on emails, products, and more.
Learn more about the Metric Builder for Klaviyo here.
- Dimensional Metrics, like "Opened Emails by Email Title," are not currently supported in Databox.