- Connect AccuRanker to Databox
- Access pre-built AccuRanker Templates
- Build an AccuRanker Databoard
- Additional Information
How to connect AccuRanker to Databox
IN THIS SECTION
- How to connect AccuRanker to Databox
- How much historical data is synced when you first connect AccuRanker to Databox?
- What time zone does AccuRanker data sync in?
- How often does AccuRanker data sync?
How to connect AccuRanker to Databox
You must have an active AccuRanker subscription in order to access the API and connect the Account in Databox.
To connect an AccuRanker Account in Databox, go to Data Sources > + New connection. Type AccuRanker in the search bar and click on the green Connect button.
This will open the Authorization window, which is where you will be prompted to enter your AccuRanker login information and authorize the Databox app.
Pro Tip: In order to connect Accuranker and show the Data Source's name in Databox, information on both "ID" and "Display Name" is required. When connecting Accuranker it's necessary to have the "Display Name" under the Domain added, otherwise the Domain won't be visible in Databox.
Learn more about how to add the "Display Name" for the Domain in Accuranker here.
How much historical data is synced when you first connect AccuRanker to Databox?
When you connect a new AccuRanker Data Source in Databox, 40 days worth of historical data is initially synced.
Certain Metrics may have more or less historical data available. For more information about the amount of historical data available for a specific Metric, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pro Tip: Once your AccuRanker Data Source is connected and actively syncing data, we store the data that's collected in our own database. This allows us to accumulate more data over time as more data syncs are made so that you can report on more historical AccuRanker data in your Databox reports. Learn more here.
What time zone does AccuRanker data sync in?
AccuRanker data is synced in UTC.
How often does AccuRanker data sync?
All AccuRanker Data Sources will sync every 12 hours with Databox. Learn more here.
How to access pre-built AccuRanker Templates
- Navigate to the Databoards > Public Templates
- In the Data Source drop-down list, select AccuRanker
- To view a preview of the Template populated with dummy data, click Preview
- To pull the Template into your Account and re-populate it with your own AccuRanker data, click Use Template
- Select the appropriate AccuRanker Data Source from the drop-down list to complete the process. The Databoard will be re-populated with data from the selected AccuRanker Account and can be found on the Databoards page
Pro Tip: Once the Databoard is available on the Databoards page, it is completely disconnected from the public Template. Therefore, you can further customize this Databoard to meet your specific needs using the Designer.
Popular AccuRanker Templates
This dashboard shows the keywords that will drive the most traffic for your brand.
This dashboard reveals the most common keywords that drive traffic to your site.
How to build an AccuRanker Databoard
- Navigate to Databoards > + New Databoard > Start Blank
- Click on the Metric Library icon on the left-hand side of the Designer
- Select AccuRanker from the Data Source drop-down list in the Metric Library
- View the list of pre-built AccuRanker Datablocks. Drag and drop your selected Datablock onto your Databoard
- If a pre-built Datablock isn't available for your use case, click on the Visualization types icon under the Metric Library icon
- View the list of Visualizations available in Databox. Drag and drop your selected Visualization onto your Databoard
- Click on the Datablock on the Databoard to open the corresponding Datablock Editor on the right-hand side of the Designer
- Select the appropriate AccuRanker Data Source and Metric in the right-hand Datablock Editor. This will update the Datablock settings and will populate the Datablock with the appropriate data
- Complete steps 4-8 until your Databoard is complete
Popular AccuRanker Metrics
|Share of Voice||Average Rank||Losers|
|Winners||Keywords by Average Rank||Tags by Average Rank|
View a full list of Basic AccuRanker Metrics available in Databox here.
- We only pull in keywords that rank in Top 500. Keywords that are not ranked in this range won't be displayed in Databox.