How to customize the logo, colors and branding of your Databoards
You can enhance your Databoard with elements of your organization’s visual identity to make Databoards more attractive and personalized.
Use the instructions below to customize your Databoards.
Let’s try it out!
This will open up a new window where you are able to change:
- background theme (color),
- chart theme (color),
- background image or
- add your company or client logo.
- Pick the predefined background color or select custom color.
- Chart theme
- Background image
- You’ll need to upload an image, at least 1920px wide but no larger than 10 MB in JPG, PNG or GIF format.
- Your Company Logo (optional)
The logo will appear in the lower left-hand corner of your databoard. You’ll need a logotype with a transparent background of at least 400px wide. Supported formats are JPG, PNG and GIF.
When you’re done uploading your images, don’t forget to "Save" your progress.
Here we strongly recommend adding additional security to your shared Databoards to ensure that only the right people gain access. Read this article from the “Share your Data” section to learn how to limit access to your Databoards.