Overview: Query Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Landing Pages)
How to access the Query Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Landing Pages)
Navigate to Data Manager > Query Builder to access the Query Builder for HubSpot Marketing. Click the green + Create Custom Metric button and select your connected HubSpot Marketing Account from the Data Source drop-down list. Select the Landing Page button.
Query Builder is available in Plus and Business Accounts. Agency Basic Accounts have access to Query Builder in the Agency Account only. Request a trial of Query Builder by following
How to use the Query Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Landing Pages)
Pro Tip: Add the word "by" in between the Metric and Dimension in order to determine an appropriate Custom Metric Name. From the Metric and Dimension examples outlined above, we could create the Custom Metrics "Pageviews by Landing Page," "Avg Time on Page by Landing Page," or "CTA Clicks by Landing Page."
Date Range: Select up to 8 Date Ranges that will be available for the Custom Metric. The Date Ranges selected are the only periods of time that data is synced for this Custom Metric.
Pro Tip : If you don't know which Filters to put in place for your use case, use the Dimension + Data Preview to troubleshoot and get more insight into the data that is returned from your HubSpot Marketing Account for each field. Learn more here.
How to create a Custom Landing Page Metric [Example]
In this example, we'll create a Custom Metric to return a list of CTA Views by Landing Pages that have "Red" in the title.
How to add a Custom Landing Page Metric to a Databoard
- If there is no data returned for the specified Date Range(s), no data will be displayed in the Data Preview.
- Data is only available for published Landing Pages.
- "Average Time on Page" is defined as the average amount of time a visitor stays on a particular page. This is calculated by the following equation: Total Time on Page / Pageviews on Page.
- Daily data is not available for Custom Metrics created through this Query Builder. Because of this, you will want to view your Custom Landing Page Metrics on a Visualization Type that does not necessitate granularity options. Line Charts and Bar Charts will not be good Visualization Types for this data, but Tables, Pie Charts, and Number Blocks will be.
- When using Filters to create Custom Metrics, data will only be returned for Landing Pages published within the last 2 years.